Windshield chips are susceptible to spreading into larger and additional cracks as long as you continue to use the car. Even the smallest rock chips and nicks may eventually spread due to regular vehicle use, road vibrations, changes in temperature and humidity. Windshield chips or breaks that are not in driver's view and smaller than a quarter in most cases the windshield can be repaired, instead of replaced. The main purpose of the repair is to guarantee it from cracking any further and make it less visible. Anytime you get a crack or chip in your windshield, you should have GLASS MASTERS repair it right away. The longer you wait for a windshield repair, the more likely that small irritating crack will become a major issue making a full windshield replacement necessary.
If your windshield is chipped like one of the cracks pictured above, chances are it can be repaired instead of replaced.
Call GLASS MASTERS for Windshield Repair
- Fast -30 minutes or less. Once the repair is completed, your car is ready to drive.
- Any Vehicle: Cars, trucks, sport-utilities, and RVs.
- Free to you with proper insurance. Most insurance companies will waive your deductible and reimburse you for the windshield repair at no cost to you.
- Convenient mobile service to your home or office in the West Central Missouri & surrounding areas.
- Lifetime Guarantee. It's a permanent fix and the damage won't crack further - guaranteed.
- Safety restores strength and improves optical clarity making the damage less noticeable.
- Save money by repairing your windshield today and avoid the high costs associated with entire windshield replacement.
- Keep your vehicle's original factory windshield seal intact.
- Avoid the possibility of needing a windshield replacement later on down the road.
When you choose GLASS MASTERS for your vehicle's windshield crack repair, you get a cost-effective solution. Most comprehensive auto insurance plans will reimburse you for the full cost of windshield chip repair.
Free Mobile Service in West Central Missouri